I have a Husqvarna mz 52 le zero turn. I occasionally have

I have a Husqvarna mz 52 le zero turn. I occasionally have

From https://www.justanswer.com/ythi

JustAnswer Customer: hi, I have a Husqvarna mz 52 le zero turn.

JustAnswer Customer: I occasionally have trouble starting it, I suspect its one of the safety switches, either left or right arms, brake, or seat.

JustAnswer Customer: is there any way to bypass those switches to test them

Donald: Small Engine Technician: Hello.

Donald: Small Engine Technician: Thank you for choosing Just Answer.

Donald: Small Engine Technician: My name is* will be happy to assist you.

Donald: Small Engine Technician: Can you get the model numbers for your mower?

Donald: Small Engine Technician: I would like to check for a wiring schematic.

JustAnswer Customer: Mz52LE

JustAnswer Customer: Is that what you need, or is there other numbers you need

Donald: Small Engine Technician: I will try those numbers.

Donald: Small Engine Technician: Thanks!

Donald: Small Engine Technician: I found a wiring diagram.

Donald: Small Engine Technician: I will print it out and take a look at it.

Donald: Small Engine Technician: I will get back to you within 3 minutes.

Donald: Small Engine Technician: I am back with you.

Donald: Small Engine Technician: Do you have a 12 volt test light or a multimeter?

JustAnswer Customer: I do, a 12 volt test light, or I have a continuity tester

Donald: Small Engine Technician: Your test light will be perfect for now.

Donald: Small Engine Technician: I would like to clarify something.

Donald: Small Engine Technician: Will your engine start at the moment?

JustAnswer Customer: It didn't at 5, it didn't at 6:00 or 7:00.

JustAnswer Customer: But I just turned the key and it started right up

JustAnswer Customer: I realize if it's working then it makes it impossible to diagnose

Donald: Small Engine Technician: When your mower is not starting, does your engine spin, but does not start, or does nothing at all happen when you attempt to start your mower?

JustAnswer Customer: Nothing happens at all, but when the pro is engaged and I try to start it it clicks

JustAnswer Customer: Pto engaged

Donald: Small Engine Technician: Does you hear any clicking at the point of your engine not starting?

JustAnswer Customer: Is there a way to bypass switches if it happens when I need to use it.

JustAnswer Customer: The seat switch plug had 2 wires, I've tried jumping them together and that didn't help.

JustAnswer Customer: The arms each have four wire plugs, could I jump those?

JustAnswer Customer: And I haven't located the wires for the brake switch, they're harder to access so I haven't tried them

Donald: Small Engine Technician: I will tell you how?

JustAnswer Customer: A very faint click from the ignition switch itself, unless I engage the pto prior to turning the key, then the motor clicks.

JustAnswer Customer: I don't believe the problem is with ignition switch

JustAnswer Customer: Okay

Donald: Small Engine Technician: Are you familiar with wiring schematic?

JustAnswer Customer: Not really and I don't have it for this mower

JustAnswer Customer: Let's just assume I'm stupid, which I'm not, but that may be the best way to figure it out!

JustAnswer Customer: Lol!

Donald: Small Engine Technician: There are yellow wires in your safety switches.

Donald: Small Engine Technician: These wires are for your start circuit,

Donald: Small Engine Technician: To temporarily bypass your safety switches, you will jump the yellow wires in your safety switches.

Donald: Small Engine Technician: I will list the order of your safety switches.

JustAnswer Customer: They all have yellow wires?

JustAnswer Customer: And one each?

JustAnswer Customer: Is there 2 yellow wires on each switch

Donald: Small Engine Technician: Your start circuit begins at your ignition switch, then in and out your PTO Switch, then in and out of your Timer module, then in and out of your Left Side Control Arm Safety Switch, then in and out of your Right Side control Arm Safety Switch, then in and out of your Brake Switch, then to your Solenoid.

Donald: Small Engine Technician: There should be two yellow wires at all of your safety switches except your brake safety switch.

Donald: Small Engine Technician: It has a yellow input wire and a white output wire.

JustAnswer Customer: Seat switch wires are green and black Left arm, double white, double brown, an 2 single yellows.

JustAnswer Customer: Right side1 brown 1 white 2 single yellow

Donald: Small Engine Technician: Your single yellow wires are for your start circuit.

JustAnswer Customer: Found the brake switch looks like double brown double green double white and single black, not quite sure it's dark out and they're quite dirty, I didn't notice a lot of dirt came out of the plug when I disconnected it.

JustAnswer Customer: That may have been my problem

JustAnswer Customer: I did notice dirt, not didnt

Donald: Small Engine Technician: That could possibly be a part of our problem.

Husqvarnaturn.occasionally

Post a Comment

0 Comments