Manifest A Specific Person (SP) - Attract The Love Of Your Life Magically - Subliminal Affirmations

Manifest A Specific Person (SP) - Attract The Love Of Your Life Magically - Subliminal Affirmations

Subliminal affirmations to help attract a specific person towards you. Create the magical relationship you always wanted with that certain someone. S/he can be someone who is already in your life or someone who may be coming into it soon. Picture yourself with this person in every way – at work, home, and play. See yourself interacting with him or her in a loving way. Notice how happy you are when you're together.

Instructions:
____________
Headphones Recommended. To begin with listen at least 3 times everyday until your behavior generates the results you want.

1) Visualize what you want
2) Focus on the picture in your mind rather than the sounds
3) Journal daily and watch for evidence of success

CAUTION:
---------------
THIS VIDEO IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE/REPLACEMENT FOR MEDICAL ADVICE/MEDICATION. CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN IF IN DOUBT. DO NOT LISTEN IF YOU HAVE HAD SEIZURES OR EPILEPSY. DO NOT LISTEN WHILE DRIVING OR OPERATING MACHINERY.

Subliminal Messages (Affirmations):
-----------------------------------------------------------
Manifest A Specific Person (SP) - Attract The Love Of Your Life Magically - Subliminal Affirmations

I am so happy to have you in my life

I am glad you feel the same about me

I am so grateful that we are connected and intertwined

I love how the universe works in mysterious ways to bring us together

I am glad that the universe has blessed us with each other

I am grateful to the universe for steering you my way

I love how well we get along and how much fun we have together

Our connection sparks deep happiness within us

Our love is a blessing

Our chemistry is undeniable

We are meant to be together

We are a perfect match

We fit each other like two pieces of a fabulous puzzle

I deserve to be with you

I am worthy of your love

You are exactly how I pictured my perfect mate to be

You understand me more than anyone else ever has

Everything works out perfectly for us

We are destined to be together

I wake up every day with a smile knowing that I have you in my life

I manifest your unconditional love

I manifest your unwavering acceptance

Our hearts resonate with love and perfect unity

I feel safe and secure with you

I feel comfortable and relaxed and at home with you

You light up when you see me

You have butterflies in your tummy when you think of me

You feel a sense of completion and wholeness when we are together

My touch electrifies you

My kiss sends chills all over your body

Your face glows when I am near you

Your body tingles with excitement as you hear my voice

Your heart races when you hear I am on my way

You feel a rush of emotion when we embrace

Your energy is positive and uplifting when I am around you

Your heart aches when we are not together

Your mind wanders to me often

You call first just to say hi

You text me first to see how I am doing

All limiting beliefs about us are gone

All subconscious resistance to our love is gone

All conscious fears of the relationship are gone

All unconscious doubts about our love are gone

Our love is growing stronger every day

We are one and the universe is guiding us both towards each other

Our love is divinely guided and protected by the universe

Our love is supported by all of the divine beings

Our love is a blessing to the world and all things in it

This subliminal gives me instant results

These affirmations work every time

-=-=-=-=-

Buy Our New Full Courses
Before you go, don't forget to check out our entire library of premium full courses designed to help you reprogram your subconscious mind and manifest your deepest desires with scientific precision and subconscious magic.
https://subliminalshinobi.com/new-full-courses

Subscribe To My Email List:
Want the inside scoop? Subscribe to my email list and stay abreast of the latest happenings on my website and YouTube channels.
https://subliminalshinobi.com/email-list

Visit My Website:
Listen to free adult-themed subliminals, read informative articles and FAQs, stay updated on the latest offers, and much more.
subliminalshinobi.com

manifest a specific person subliminalmanifest love with a specific person subliminalmanifest a relationship with a specific person subliminal

Post a Comment

0 Comments