Scaling Down From The Gacha Community... (Read Description)

Scaling Down From The Gacha Community... (Read Description)

To whomever it may concern

I don't plan to completely leave the Gacha Community. I plan to do at least one video every month or so.

The views on Gacha videos I post are not doing as well as I had envisioned, and I have overall been losing interest in the Gacha Community as a whole, and trust me. my files have never this filled until I joined the Gacha Community.

I will now be going back to the roots of my channel's past, and posting gameplay and animations. I will try to sprinkle in a few Gacha videos every now and then, but right now I won't be posting Gacha videos for a while. I truly hope you can understand.

Sincerely, KingJuece

P.S Thank you for the support on Headspace Ep 1!

ScalingGachaCommunity...

Post a Comment

0 Comments