Stop Trying to Measure Your Repentance - Look to Christ #Shorts

Stop Trying to Measure Your Repentance - Look to Christ #Shorts

Honestly, I don't think about how repentant I am. That never crosses my mind. I'm always kind of bothered when I hear people trying to gauge how penitent and sorrowful they are. I don't even think about that. Now, this is not oversimplifying, this is the Christian life, it's the pursuit of Christ and enjoying him knowing him, growing in him, and having intimacy and communion with him. And as that happens, repentance happens. It's a natural result of seeing the glory that is in the person of Christ (2 Cor. 3:18). And if we're gauging repentance, we're going down a false road, a road that's going to leave you miserable and always disrupted in your spirit. It's not biblical.


Michael Durham @Real Truth Matters

#Shorts

#ShortsMichael Durhamrepentance

Post a Comment

0 Comments