A Day In My Life | cooking healthy Latin food, surfing & vegan recipes (ft Melanie Patricia Cruz)

A Day In My Life | cooking healthy Latin food, surfing & vegan recipes (ft Melanie Patricia Cruz)

Get my healthy recipe ebook at JazTyler.com
My insta: @JazTyler
https://www.instagram.com/jaztyler/?hl=en

HI BBY and welcome to a day in my life in Los Cabos, Mexico! In today's chill and relaxing vlog I'm going to ONLY be cooking healthy latin food for a day! This is a collaboration with Melanie Patricia Cruz, and Mel had my try some of her favorite Ecuadorian recipes including some FIRE shrimp ceviche! I also made some vegan chocoflan (chocolate flan) baked oatmeal for breakfast which is one of my FAVE Mexican desserts, as well as some vegan tofu bowls inspired by Brazilian moqueca for dinner! We're also going surfing with my family and other vegan recipes so I hope you enjoy :)

Check out Melanie's video here: https://youtu.be/dIdPtpGr1gw

Ecuadorian Ceviche recipe:
a bag of shrimp
1 red onion, minced
cilantro
2 red & green peppers
2 or 3 tomatoes, blended
1 tbsp tomato paste
1 cup orange juice
juice of 2 lemons
Cook the shrimp on medium heat with oil, squeeze the lemon, spices, veggies & tomato in a pan and mix everything together. Mel recommends letting the shrimp marinate overnight but I ate it straight out of the pan and it was also amazing!

Salsa de mani para papa:
2-3 potatoes, boiled until soft (I mashed them with butter & milk)
1/2 white onion
1 spoon Sofrito
1 packet Sazzon
1/2 cup water
1 spoon peanut butter
add a little milk
Boil the sauce and add it on top of the potatoes!

Check out my channel for weekly healthy recipes, what I eat in a week, what I eat in a day, vegan food, my morning routine, chill cooking vlogs, week in the life vlogs, workouts, and celebrity & influencer what I eat in a days (Emma Chamberlain, Linda Sun, Romee Strijd, Sanne Vloet, Kaia Gerber, Sarah's Day, Hitomi Mochizuki, Hannah Meloche, Alia Zaita, Moya Mawhinney and more)

If you're reading this, comment "mango in the sand" LOL

a day in the lifewhat I eat in a daya day in my life

Post a Comment

0 Comments