A Marvelous Mashup by Skillz!ThePinkOne

A Marvelous Mashup by Skillz!ThePinkOne

This is dedicated to my cheerleader of a dad.
Story: Around March 2020, my dad had to go into the hospital. His kidneys and overall body was acting up. He had a mass about the size of a soccer ball around his right kidney, major blood vessels and appendix. He also endured a collapsed lung, pulmonary embolism and for this he had to get two blood transfusions.

My dad went into surgery and this was no simple 5-6 hours surgery.
No.
My dad was cut open and laid out on the surgery bed for over 12 hours. But he was a real champ. Once the surgery was done he said "I... am Iron man", and snapped his fingers, Mind you, he was pretty groggy from sleeping and the pain he endured was great. So for him to say that is amazing. And after that, the whole hospital would address my dad as Iron Man.

That's not even half of it. Once he was out of the surgery place, he also became a human pin cushion and was already very tired. Nurses and doctors coming in by the minute to give him shots, new medicines, and cups for him to pee in. As this was happening a fatal mistake was almost made. A nurse had already given my dad the supplements he needed, but then only a few minutes later another nurse comes in with the same supplement to give to him. I am so thankful that my mom was there to ask questions and to keep an eye out for him. Had she not inquired about what the nurse was doing, my dad could have died from the substance.

Not once through this whole recovery did my dad complain, get upset, or become difficult with the staff. He remained patient and cooperative.

My dad IS Iron Man

He loves all things Marvel and for as long as I could play the violin, he's always asked me to do a cover and I thought it was finally time to do so!

In addition to this, I'd like to add this is also a small tribute to Chadwick Boseman
Wakanda Forever

I hope you all enjoy!

Please comment, share, and even subscribe!

And to dad: I Love You 3000!

Cover details:
All instrumentals and vocals are done by me!
Original composers: Alan Silversteri, J. Robert Harris, Paul Francis Webster, andLudwig Göransson
**DISCLAIMER**
I do NOT own any of the clips shown in the video
Clips used in the video that I do NOT own:
Marvel Opening, Avengers, Civil War, Spiderman Homecoming, Black Panther, and Avengers Endgame

All material belongs to Disney and Marvel.
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. No copyright infringement intended.
Suggested by Disney Enterprises

Sorry for the aggressive description. 2 of my covers have been copyrighted, and I just want to do my best to prevent it from happening again.

MarvelousMashupSkillz!ThePinkOne

Post a Comment

0 Comments