finally revealing my SECRET project (i worked on this for 10 months)

finally revealing my SECRET project (i worked on this for 10 months)

the day has finally arrived,,, i’m revealing my secret project that i’ve worked on for the last 10 months!!

you better not be reading this description while watching this video 😳

spoiler warning!! back i say!! unless you already found out what it is! ;)

okay if you’re reading this then you probably already found out what my secret project is, but i made a webtoon!!! it’s been 10 months in the making and i am finally ready to give it to you! i introduce to you my webtoon, ‘to love and be loved’ 💘 it is available on naver webtoon (mobile app or desktop) and it is written and illustrated by me! my username is SOMIYU on webtoon canvas.

this has been probably the hardest secret i had to keep so i’m glad it’s finally out 😭 the story and characters mean a lot to me and i hope this webtoon can mean something to you too :’) it is a romance drama and it’ll be updated weekly or every other week, and i’m still going to be uploading youtube videos as usual! nothing changed except that i now have a webtoon you can read :D

i also have an art account on instagram that you can follow to keep up with the webtoon, and i’ll be posting art related stuff there as well! all of my past social media will still be active too ✨

ahhh i’m so glad this isn’t a secret anymore,,, and i hope you enjoy the webtoon 😊 the first 3 episodes out and episode 4 will be coming next week, and we’ll go from there!

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!! I LOV AND APPRECIATE YOU VERY MUCH 😭💘 don’t forget to subscribe to the webtoon, and like and comment so i know you were there! okok that is all! :’’) i will see you in my next video!

LOOOOOOVE, neen!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

webtoon username: SOMIYU

LINK TO WEBTOON: https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/to-love-and-be-loved/list?title_no=667245

my new art instagram: somiyudraws

CAPTION TRANSLATIONS
➤ you can contribute caption translations for this video here:
https://amara.org/en/videos/xQeLLzS5rHvI/info/finally-revealing-my-secret-project-i-worked-on-this-for-10-months

SOCIALS
☆ twitter: ninaeyu
☆ instagram: ninaeyu
☆ art instagram: somiyudraws
☆ webtoon: SOMIYU
☆ tiktok: ninaeyu
☆ spotify: neenzus

this video is not sponsored!

finallyrevealingSECRET

Post a Comment

0 Comments