Libra ♎️ - Immense happiness, having your wants and needs met! - August love 2021

Libra ♎️ - Immense happiness, having your wants and needs met! - August love 2021

❤️ Thank you for Joining ME today❤️

Welcome to Fourfoes Tarot!

These are free general readings.
Please bear in mind that these reading are not time sensitive, I believe these messages will reach you when its your time to receive this messages.

Also,please remember that tarot is a divination tool that is based on free will, outcomes will always have a possibility to change based on your individual actions.

I hope that you like, share and subscribe if the reading resonate with you!


🌸Thank you all for all the love and support! 🌸
Sending you all Love and Healing always!❤️
Grace🌟

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Social Media

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/fourfoestarot/?hl=en

📨 Contact me:
fourfoestarot@gmail.com

🧧 Donatins PayPal:
https://paypal.me/fourfoestarot?locale.x=en_GB


🧿To place an order with me:🧿
Send a email to: fourfoestarot@gmail.com
Information needed:
Your date of birth.
And optional Moon & Rising Sign.
Send me the question(s) you want me to clarify in the reading and some clarifying information regarding the situation if necessary.
*If your questions regards your relationship it would be helpful to have his/hers Sun Sign as well.

After sending your email, you will receive a PayPal link from me that you can use for your payment.

You will receive a link in your email from your personal reading within 4-15 days after your payment, depending on the waiting list.

🍀 Thank you for letting me read for you. Its an honour! 💛
🍀 NAMASTÉ 🙏

Libra♎️Immense

Post a Comment

0 Comments