Cultivate a Strong Almost Irrational Belief of Self. Get Jacked w Farmers Carries.

Cultivate a Strong Almost Irrational Belief of Self. Get Jacked w Farmers Carries.

In this video I talk about how self belief can allow you to accomplish almost anything you put your mind to.

Also this video was filmed in Haliburton Ontario. It was at this location I hit day 90 of my farmers carry challenge two yeas ago. To celebrate I attempt to carry my 24 and 28 kg kettlebells 400 metres without putting them down. Two years ago I did that with the 20 and 24 kg bells.

I was 59 then, 61 now and clearly I am stronger than before. My weight has increased Fromm 155 lbs to 172 lbs and all my lifts have increased a lot. I may not be quite as lean but I believe my body is better at this weight.

You can still do great things too, you are not too old or too out of shape to turn things around. Just get started and believe in yourself.

I said I was going to time the lap. It was about 4 minutes and 20 seconds.

farmers carryfarmers walkloaded carries

Post a Comment

0 Comments