Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Poverty. Why Did I Tell A High School Boy This Statement? - Video 4949

Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Poverty. Why Did I Tell A High School Boy This Statement? - Video 4949

In a day and age where everything revolves around money, success, fake-it-till-you-make it and flaunting everything you have and do not have on social media, it becomes very hard to convince anyone to be who they are and be grounded with what you really are. And that is where this incident comes into play.
I had a young man who chatted with me in my group only to let me know he didn't have the money (neither did his parents) to buy a laptop or PC for gaming. And that in turn lead to a heartfelt conversation.
Watch this video and let me know your thoughts.
Loy Machedo
-------------------------------
TO SUPPORT THE CHANNEL
Donate via PayPal.Com
To loy@loymachedo.com
-------------------------------
TO JOIN MY PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP
https://www.facebook.com/groups/LoyMachedo
-------------------------------
FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES
loy@loymachedo.com | +66-92-541-4784 (Whatsapp)
-------------------------------
WHO AM I?
Google "Loy Machedo"
-------------------------------

#loymachedo shares
Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Poverty.
Why Did I Tell A High School Boy This Statement?
Video 4949
https://youtu.be/ugZxc64p6RI
#poverty #life #truth #happiness #inspiration #joy #purpose

Loy MachedoPersonal BrandingThink Personal Branding

Post a Comment

0 Comments