Pioneering story - Andy Longe who uses photography and coaching to build a new community

Pioneering story - Andy Longe who uses photography and coaching to build a new community

In my first training gathering with other pioneers years ago, I found imaginative, creative people taking the gifts and talents God has given them to find and build new communities and reimagine communities of faith. 

My project in this diverse community wasn't born until I began a journey towards better mental wellbeing after a period of depression. My pioneer project is my response to that journey, where I will be offering wellness coaching and opportunities to be still and take time out. The tagline is Lobec.life For the Journey. A Journey where I hope to equip and enable people towards better emotional and spiritual health.

PioneeringstoryLonge

Post a Comment

0 Comments