🔮Yes or No Pick A Card🔮With Additional Guidance & Details 🧚‍♀️👼 Tarot Reading In Hindi 👼🧚‍♀️

🔮Yes or No Pick A Card🔮With Additional Guidance & Details 🧚‍♀️👼 Tarot Reading In Hindi 👼🧚‍♀️

Timestamps:

🌈 Intro & gratitude:- 0:00
🍀Option 1:- 1:16
🥀Option 2:- 7:17
🌷Option 3:- 12:48

🧚About me:

I am clairvoyant, clairaudient, clairsentient, claircognizant, channeler and a gifted healer. I use these abilities and my intuition to read tarot cards & provide guidance along side angelic and divine support.🦄🔮👼

Hello beautiful souls,

This is a new tarot card reading in Hindi. The reading contains details about a yes/no question you have in mind.

I am sending you all lots of light and healing vibrations. All the best! 😇🌼

Please know that it's a general reading, the ultimate action depends on you. Take what resonates and leave the rest. Some messages may be triggering, so use those at your own disposal.

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Support my channel by subscribing and sharing. I hope you like the video and receive the motivation that I wish to give you.

Stay tuned and press the bell icon to never miss any new reading from me.

For personal readings (Paid), you can contact me through below modes:

Email: ilightjourney@gmail.com

Follow me on Instagram for readings, more tips and updates: ilightjourney

Disclaimer: All the readings and healing tips are generic for those above 18 years of age and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice. Always seek advice from professionals like doctor or legal advisors for such cases.

#pickacardreadings #pickacardtarot #tarotreading #tarothindi #tarotreader #lovelife #abundance #prosperity #tarot #spiritualguidance #spiritualjourney #divinefeminine #divinemasculine #twinflame #soulmate #oneness #healing #healer #lifecoaches #lifecoachingtips #intuitiveguidance #pickacardreading #tarothindi #pickacardtarot #tarotreadinginhindi #hinditarotreading #twinflames #1111awakening #twinflame1111 #blessings #psychicreading #psychic

🔮YesCard🔮WithAdditional

Post a Comment

0 Comments