How Much Can I Save In A Month? Cash Exchange and Tally Up for Sept 2021. Bill Swap Cash Counting.

How Much Can I Save In A Month? Cash Exchange and Tally Up for Sept 2021. Bill Swap Cash Counting.

Hello my Youtube friends!
---------
Video #16
---------
Thank you for watching my cash stuffing video that is documenting my savings journey.
These are created to hopefully inspire others to start their own journey.
Please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE and join my journey.
- Caroline, CAROCASH

-------- SOCIALS --------
Etsy Store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/carocashbudget
Tiktok: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSJTFAdwM/
Insta: https://www.instagram.com/carocashbudget

-------- PRODUCTS --------
Moterm 'Personal' and 'A7' Binder with 30mm rings: www.aliexpress.com
Envelopes, Trackers etc: Made by me, available on my Etsy in different patterns and sizes.
Banknote placeholders: Made by me, available on my Etsy in set or mixed packs – $250, $500 and $1000 denominations.

-------- HASHTAGS --------
#carocash #cashenvelopes #cashstuffing #carocashbudget #budgeting #CashEnvelopes #AussieCashStuffing #savingschallenge #SavingMoney #OneIncome #DaveRamseyBudgeting #LargeCashStuffing #CashBinders #Budgets #Savings #SinkingFunds #ASMR #CashCondensing #UnstuffingEnvelopes #SwappingBills #BillSwap #CashEnvelopeSystem #HowToBudget #BeginnerBudgeting #SideHustle #TrackingExpenses #WeeklyCheckIn #CashOut #Unstuffing #budgeting #budget #paycheck #cashenvelopes #savingmoney #debtfreejourney #sinkingfunds #money #envelopestuffing #DIY #savingschallenge #Moterm #Motermbinders #Australia

-------- DISCLAIMER --------
I'm not a financial advisor (ha! I wish), I am making my OWN decisions for my OWN budget journey. I do encourage you to get a financial advice with a professional should you require any financial support.

Month?ExchangeTally

Post a Comment

0 Comments