PRECIPITATED WITHDRAWAL 101 (Educational Video)

PRECIPITATED WITHDRAWAL 101 (Educational Video)

Hey guys, I'm back!!! Today's video is something I have been wanting to share about to possibly help people. PRECIPITATED Withdrawal!! I talk everything PRECIPITATED Withdrawal and suboxone and subutex 101!!! Hope you guys like this and hope this if nothing else is educational and may help some people who have questions. Thanks for watching!! Please like comment and SUBSCRIBE before you leave me!! love u all!!

Follow Me At

Instagram - @jusbeinlance8908
Facebook - @ Lance Rice
Tik Tok - @ Tik Tok

If you like me and My CHANNEL and would like to donate anything, my cash app handle is $ancelicer I greatly appreciate anything anyone gives at all from the bottom of my heart!!

addictiondrugsalcohol

Post a Comment

0 Comments