Sagittarius October 2021- Expect Miracles On Your Path To Achievement. New Opportunities Lie Ahead !

Sagittarius October 2021- Expect Miracles On Your Path To Achievement. New Opportunities Lie Ahead !

Welcome to my channel.

I hope you enjoy this October Spirit Message for Sagittarius. I would love it if you would hit the like, share, subscribe button, and the bell so you can be notified of any other videos I upload.

Cards used in this reading are

Wisdom Of The Oracle - Colette Baron-Reid
The Angel Guide Oracle - Kyle Gray
Traditional Rider Waite Deck
Divine Directions - Jade Sky

I appreciate any donations made to help my channel grow. Many Thanks.

Donations to Pay Pal

https://paypal.me/spirit15?locale.x=en_GB

For legal purposes it is at the discretion of the viewer as to how these videos are interpreted. These readings do not replace any Medical, Financial or Legal advice.

Love and Light
Angelica Spiritual Guidance. XX

SagittariusOctober2021-

Post a Comment

0 Comments