VLOGish 2: an Instacart & Shipt shopper in Hawaii - Tips & Advice

VLOGish 2: an Instacart & Shipt shopper in Hawaii - Tips & Advice

#Instacart #Shipt #Hawaii

VLOGish 2: is my 2 cents on being an Instacart and Shipt #shopper in Hawaii. On this Vlog I go over some tips to help fellow shoppers thinking of doing IC or Shipt here in Hawaii. I don't however show tutorials on the process from beginning to end. There are lots of great content creators for that. I am just simply adding my experiences and pains from a Hawaii local's stand point being a shopper.

I share my tips and awesome content creators that I believe a shopper should follow to better themselves in this field.

So watch and hopefully learn something or share your gems with all of us shoppers out here grinding it out.

I thank you for watching and sharing.
Like always... take care and alowha🤙

instacartshiptshopper

Post a Comment

0 Comments