PROPHETIC WORD: BE FILLED WITH JOY!!! THE HOLY GHOST WAVE IS ABOUT TO HIT YOUR TOWN!

PROPHETIC WORD: BE FILLED WITH JOY!!! THE HOLY GHOST WAVE IS ABOUT TO HIT YOUR TOWN!

PLEASE SHARE!!! LIKE!!! SUBSCRIBE! CLICK THE BELL!

If you want to send us support, make checks PAYABLE TO:
Midnight Cry with Deborah, LLC

NEW MAILING ADDRESS:
Midnight Cry with Deborah
P. O. Box 731094
Ormond Beach, FL 32173

To contact me, send me an email to:
rev.deb@hotmail.com

Please note: Midnight Cry with Deborah, LLC is NOT a 501(c)3 non-profit ministry. My videos are free of charge! I do not monetize this channel. If you see ads in the middle of my message you are NOT on my channel! I DO NOT USE IT TO MAKE MONEY. YouTube creators are the ones who place the ad at the beginning, not me. I am continually approached by numerous companies to place ads on my channel, but I flatly refuse! So, if you see ads while viewing, you are watching a pirated video. Do not give to them!

PayPal link, for those of you who have asked for my PayPal account: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/MidnightCryDeborah

You can purchase my book at Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Last-Days-Glory-Changed-Thinking/dp/1974578224/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2SK6YSCRP7Y82&dchild=1&keywords=last+days+glory+deborah+williams&qid=1619204673&sprefix=last+days+%2Caps%2C223&sr=8-1

Scriptures to study: Isaiah 12 & John 4

PROPHETICWORD:FILLED

Post a Comment

0 Comments