Shoot Me In The Hearth 2 🎯 | En- Riki OneShot ff πŸ†

Shoot Me In The Hearth 2 🎯 | En- Riki OneShot ff πŸ†

And for our Maknae Ni-ki's bday I worked on this which turned to have a long story line in a usual OneShot, other than that I'm very sad that we didn't win Ni-ki in duckad for his bday let's please help the Boys.

Assuming that Ni-ki or other members ever go pass by my channel, I'm wishing all the best for our Littol Giant Ni-ki such as health happiness, love and inspiration. Please stay like a baby Riki, we luv luv you and you are really appreciated by us ❤️❤️❤️

If you notice that Im not using any songs from kdramas anymore, im trying to monetize my channel so that I won't be blocked from uploading more stories. Wait for Abyss more stories are coming 🀑#Enhypen #NishimuraRiki #EnhypenNiki #Enhypenff #Moonabyss_ff

K_dramaEnhypenEnhypen Niki

Post a Comment

0 Comments