"St. Fulbert" from Varied Accompaniments by Eric Thiman

"St. Fulbert" from Varied Accompaniments by Eric Thiman

Eric Thiman (1900–1975) was an English composer, conductor and organist, considered one of the leading organists in England. Largely self-taught, he was awarded a Fellow of the Royal College of Organists in 1921, and a Doctor of Music in 1928. From 1930 he was a professor at the Royal Academy of Music and later, from 1956 to 1962, was Dean of the Faculty of Music at the University of London.

You can also access audio-only files at my OneDrive archive by clicking on https://1drv.ms/f/s!At0QYD65J-DxhAXUnVXQQoYYBj1J

"All My Music!" is my 10-year project to record all 7,500+/- pieces of organ music that I own. This piece was recorded on my Hereford Cathedral (England) Father Willis Hauptwerk virtual organ. This project is my "Magnum Opus," my gift to church organists and music lovers all over the world: Enjoy! --Daniel (Dan) Werning MCM, MAR

Fulbert"VariedAccompaniments

Post a Comment

0 Comments