A FANNY PACK??

A FANNY PACK??

Ok so this is absolutely my new favorite hack for the @lymiabrand Trifecta! I am 5’5 and about 135 lbs and I use the included messenger strap at the shortest adjustable setting to loop through my belt loops. The strap extends from 29.5 inches at its shortest, to 4.5 feet at its longest, making it inclusive to many body types when worn as a Fanny pack.

I use mine primarily when I go roller skating, but the utility of a Fanny pack is limitless. I love knowing that my belongings are close by, while still being hands free. An added bonus is that the Trifecta has a slim, sophisticated profile that doesn’t scream “Fanny pack,” which I personally love!

Check them out at www.thesensiblemama.com!

#smallbusinessowner
#smallbusiness
#womenownedbusiness
#entrelreneur
#fannypack
#momlife
#thesensiblemama
#lymiabrand

FANNYPACK??

Post a Comment

0 Comments