"I can call to mind that day very well "@jYOTI 10s STORY #story telling #youtube

"I can call to mind that day very well "@jYOTI 10s STORY #story telling #youtube

@jYOTI 10s STORY
Hello friends welcome back to my channel Jyoti 10s story. I hope you're enjoying my content. Support me and subscribe, comment plz.
I have collected this story's from one of my old book and sharing with you. If you r a English learner definitly you will be beneficial .

I covered the nose with my cloth and said, there must be something rotting here indra. A corpse, replied indra........................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------no copyright infringement intended to, if any issue plz contact me through my email or text me in comment section.
Previous video link :


Thanks for watching. @jyoti10sstory

"@jYOTISTORY#story

Post a Comment

0 Comments