The Best 3 Minute Break of Your Day

The Best 3 Minute Break of Your Day

My videos are about love and peace. What better than beautiful images to allow you to forget your troubles for a few minutes and relax your mind.

For 3 minutes, breathe in deep and exhale. Forget the stress and embrace the present moment....and presently you are not stressed because you are here!

Like and Subscribe and even comment what you would like to see next. Whatever peaceful images you desire, I will find them and bring them to you on a regular basis.

Meditation Mantra
My thoughts are clear, I have silenced the inner mind and I am aware of who I am in this present moment. (Deep breathe in and long exhale)

I feel love and compassion shooting through my body and soul. I am at peace with who I am.

My thoughts are clear, I have silenced the inner mind and I am aware of who I am in this present moment. (Deep breathe in and long exhale)

MinuteBreak

Post a Comment

0 Comments