Fish On, Boards Up, High Winds & Fallen Trees

Fish On, Boards Up, High Winds & Fallen Trees

Stephen & I put up a few more boards and finish up the leftover Elk burgers all before the wind picks up. I also catch a nice trout which I save for the next video.

#vanlife #cooking #vancouverisland

Like the music?
Here's a link to a playlist of some tracks I use in my videos:
https://share.epidemicsound.com/9ld428/?playlist=kwmc03oum7smjn5a11tywydshkbbffb7

BTW if you sign up to Epidemic Sound through that playlist link, you'll get 1 month for free and help me to also get month free too.

All the music in my videos is sourced from Epidemic Sound:
Referral link https://www.epidemicsound.com/referral/9ld428/

Other ways to support me are through my patreon page or maybe you want to gift me something on my amazon list:
https://www.patreon.com/sharingthewild
https://www.amazon.ca/hz/wishlist/ls/1318YHZFFYL3V?ref_=wl_share

Interested in working with me?
info@sharingthewild.ca

About me:

My name is Joseph & I'm based out of British Columbia Canada. I’ve been living full time in my self built minivan conversion since 2019. Choosing the lifestyle was an adaptation to some very difficult life’s circumstances. While not my first choice, it made sense to me; and that mattered. Van life has allowed me to reflect, take responsibility, rebalance, and grow much faster than I think I could have, had I chosen otherwise. It has taught me a different way of life that I've come to appreciate more and more and it has afforded me more resources to share with myself and my family. It has also put me more in touch with nature, both inner and outer, and these are huge passions of mine that I share here.

Prior to this, I’ve worked in aviation, retail, forestry, yoga, and other health and wellness services. Now day’s I split my time between side jobs and creating and sharing videos on YouTube. My vision is to share the wild, both the inner and outer, as it has no boundaries. My goal is to share the journey and with that, inspire, teach, and foster awareness with our connections. I want to co-develop a stronger healthier world with you.

Some of my most fundamental values and visions are built around food, conservation, education, humility, development, exploration, community, and love

The world is my playground, my school, my mother and certainly not mine.

Gratitude and much love

Joseph

Chapters:
00:00 Catching a nice trout for dinner
02:33 Putting the fire on and having a morning coffee with Stephen
04:11 Getting some work done at the cabin
05:32 Fixing up some lunch
08:09 Lunch is served
08:50 High winds and hitting the road again

Sharing the wildvanlifevan life

Post a Comment

0 Comments