the end. swiftpaw and brightpaw pmv (eyestrain/flashing images)

the end. swiftpaw and brightpaw pmv (eyestrain/flashing images)

CW: Horror, Creepy imagines, Eyestrain, Flashing Images

Ok so this was rushed (like all my videos at this point lol) and when I was editing I thought I wasn't gonna be happy with the end result but I really am!! I ADORE experimental/horror stuff like this and have for a long time so I finally made one so expect more stuff like this

I would have made something like this sooner but I wanted my first one to be Warriors related and I'm not that creative when it comes to coming up with ideas for pmvs and stuff like that so yeah I'm probably gonna do stuff like this with my ocs since their whole story is kinda a phycological horror (key word, kind of)

ONE LAST THING so um idk how many people actually read the descriptions but uh if you're reading this can you lmk any good editing programs that work on an Android phone or an iPad that have VHS, glitch effects, stuff like that? I can never find any good ones and the editing program I'm using rn doesn't have any effect options so I'm looking for recommendations, they don't have to be free just good lol

Song: https://youtu.be/aaF9pXj7isg
Series/Characters: Warriors, Bluestar, Cloidtail, Swiftpaw, Brightpaw
Time Taken: No
Programs Used: Procreate and Cute Cut Pro

~

Places to find me/About me: https://asherstar.carrd.co/
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/g8yVkzrFMG


I don't own the audio only the art

swiftpawbrightpaw(eyestrain/flashing

Post a Comment

0 Comments