|• "Does your Tommy bite?" •||• #doesyourtommybite •||• ft.Bench Trio •|

|• "Does your Tommy bite?" •||• #doesyourtommybite •||• ft.Bench Trio •|

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ Welcome to the description ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ Apps used ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
-Gacha Club-
-Kinemaster-
-Ibis paint X-
-YouTube Studio-
-YouTube-

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ Days/Hours taken ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
-2 hours-

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ Screenshots taken ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
-40-

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ Intro song ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
-no intro-

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ Some facts about me ^^ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
- I'm Lesbian and Non-Binary here✨ -
- My preferred pronounce are They/Them but im comfortable with any -
- Sensitive(don't know why) -
- I have a swearing problem- -
- My memories are f*cked -
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ Thats all for now ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ Social media's/Gamer tags ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
- Tiktok:@the...l0vech1ld01 -
- Discord:『 ChxnWäsFøund ツ 』 #7074 -
- Twitter:the_l0vech1ld -
- Instagram:ChxnWasFound01 -
- Facebook:ChxnWas Found -
- Minecraft Tag:Chxnnotfound(I'm on Minecraft bedrock btw) -
- Discord server:https://discord.gg/8RUbFxbUYX -

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ Credits ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
-None-

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ Thank you for your time reading ^^ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"DoesTommybite?"

Post a Comment

0 Comments