Dogs in restaurants and everywhere else ! Also a recent article covering the rules on such

Dogs in restaurants and everywhere else ! Also a recent article covering the rules on such

In this video we cover dogs in restaurants and all kinds of other inappropriate places that they shouldn’t be. There’s a link below and an article that covers the recent laws and rules of 17 states with regulations allowing patrons to bring dogs to outdoor dining spaces.
Apologies for the poor audio quality in the last video, it won’t happen again !
This was a topic suggestion from Marcus and I am very appreciative of him. ❤️

Email me at: ashleylynn420@icloud.com with any topic suggestions. I swear if it’s one more thing about ball busting ...
For those that would like to buy me a cup of coffee my email is associated with my PayPal.
Find me on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.blackburn.98031


https://www.animallaw.info/article/faq-dogs-restaurants

👆🏻 link to the article covering 17 states and their “regulations”

Hate dogsDogs are garbageBan dogs

Post a Comment

0 Comments