Prophetic Word: August! - The Month of Suddenly! (God will bring the provision!) Don’t Worry馃寛馃檶馃徎

Prophetic Word: August! - The Month of Suddenly! (God will bring the provision!) Don’t Worry馃寛馃檶馃徎

Helllllloooo beautiful family 馃寛馃帀馃導馃

August - the month of miracles, blessings, surprises for His children.
God’s pouring out His spirit 馃
This is my testimony of God’s goodness in my life, and there are many more to come 馃檶馃徎
Not just for me y’all, God is doing it for you!
God says, “Wait on Me, my timing is PERFECT”
God also says, “Do not rush, do not allow the enemy to rush you and deposition you from the stillness in my presence. I am accelerating, but you will keep up with My pace. I am not a rushing God, I do not get impatient. Be patient, I am at work, and you shall see the fruit of my hands”

Amen!!!馃寛馃檶馃徎馃檹馃徎

Scriptures referenced:

Matthew 7:11

Philippians 4:19

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8


馃Let’s connect!

Email: babybulb18@gmail.com


馃尭If you feel led to donate to this Ministry馃尭

Cashapp: $HopeMinistries64

PayPal: paypal.me/JessicaDowell64

PropheticWord:August!

Post a Comment

0 Comments