The Terrors Of Death Have Fallen Upon Me, Fear And Trembling Come Upon Me #Relaxation #Meditation

The Terrors Of Death Have Fallen Upon Me, Fear And Trembling Come Upon Me #Relaxation #Meditation

Oh Jesus My Saviour And Protector I Adore You Thank You Very Much For Awakening Me Into A Wonderful Good Morning Thank You Lord For Blessing Me With A Promising Day Thank You Lord For Being With Me In The Night Thank You Lord For Blessing Me In The Night Praise To Jesus For Fulfilling Your Promises Of Salvation In The Day Yet Lord I Confess That I Am A Sinner Lord Have Mercy On Me Oh Jesus Send Forth Your Word Of Healing Upon Me And Upon The World Oh Jesus Send Forth Your Holy Spirit And Sanctify Us And Protect Us From All The Pandemic From All The Virus, Give Ear To My Prayer. O God Do Not Hide Yourself From My Supplication Attend To Me And Answer Me I Am Troubled In My Complaint I Am Distraught By The Noise Of The Enemy Because Of The Clamour Of The Wicked For They Bring Trouble Upon Me And In Anger They Cherish Enmity Against Me.
My Heart Is In Anguish Within Me Lord Jesus The Terrors Of Death Have Fallen Upon Me Fear And Trembling Come Upon Me And Horror Overwhelms Me And I Say Oh That I Had Wings Like A Dow I Would Fly Away And Be At Rest Truly I Would Flee Far Away I Would Lodge In The Wilderness I Would Hurry To Find A Shelter For Myself From The Ranging Wind And Tempest Oh Jesus I Take Refuge In You. You Are My Fortress Oh Lord You Are My Saviour My Wonderful Friend God Loves You Very Much God Will Protect You God Will Answer Your Prayers Be Strong And Courageous In The Holy Spirit Good Morning Have A Lovely Energetic Happy And Healthy Day I Pray This In The All Forgiving Protective Name Of Jesus Christ Amen
PLEASE WATCH LIKE SUBCRIBE AND SHARE

all the videos, music, images, and graphics used in the video belong to their respective owners and I or this channel does not claim any right over them.

TerrorsDeathFallen

Post a Comment

0 Comments