The unfortunate consequences of ignoring the warning signs

The unfortunate consequences of ignoring the warning signs

Calisthenics and bodyweight strength training advice for older athletes.

I’ve injured my right shoulder pretty badly. This video gives some details about the damage. Fortunately, all of it is damage that should be fixable (rehabbable?) with exercise, and won’t require surgery. The MRI scans revealed something very interesting regarding what I was doing when I hurt it – ie planche training. Hopefully, future videos will document how I completely healed these injuries and went on to become the oldest person to ever learn a planche.

Hashtags:
#Calisthenics #OlderAthlete #FitOver50 #AgingWarrier #HealthyAging
#BodyweightStrength #BodyweightFitness #CalisthenicsTutorials
#JointPain #RotatorCuff #ShoulderInjury

Follow Me:
https://www.instagram.com/Calisthenics_Through_The_Ages

unfortunateconsequencesignoring

Post a Comment

0 Comments