TBC 969 Seeking advice my wife recovered from her affair to quickly

TBC 969 Seeking advice  my wife recovered from her affair to quickly

Story 1
Context: When I was 18, I began dating a guy who was also 18. We ended up staying together for 2 years until I left for university. We spent almost every single day together. He was my best friend as well as my boyfriend. He was the only person who knew my deepest traumas/secrets and still loved me for me. He was allowed to sleep over, was close with my little brother etc -he was essentially a part of the family. However, we argued a lot (approximately 4 times a day). I felt incredibly controlled and oppressed in the relationship. He was a lovely guy, but he could be very very insecure. For example, if I wore ripped jeans he would stop talking to me and he had my account passwords etc. These reasons are no excuse for cheating, but I just want to give you guys a complete account.

Story 2
My fiance slept with an ex. I wish I trusted my gut earlier there was so many red flags I ignored just, But after 5 months of denial and her telling me i am crazy and it's all my head. I finally had enough evidence to leave and if it wasn't for one deleted text and and email i would've stayed with a cheater So I left and I have been staying with a friend for the past couple of months.


Story 3
We've been together for 10 years, have two children, never had bigger problems in the past, just her unwillingness to admit fault and her hiding from solving problems in general. But other than that, it was almost an ideal relationship.
She directly lied to me about her affair, multiple times. I assured her that I will try to solve this problem with her, but she must be honest with me. No she didn't confess and continued dating with another guy, acting completely normal, so my doubts faded after a while.

links to this story & timestamps:

Story 1
0:17 Cheated on boyfriend. Should I tell him? Was I groomed?
https://www.reddit.com/r/cheating_sto...

Story 2
7:41 Fiance who is pregnant slept with her ex
https://www.reddit.com/r/survivinginf...

Story 3
14:12 advice: my wife recovered from her affair too quickly.
https://www.reddit.com/r/survivinginf...

#reddit #askreddit #Bluecafe #bluecafestories #redditstories #relationshipadvice #advice #relationship #redditex #redditaffairs #cheatingstories #cheating #r/cheatingstories #r/survivinginfidelity # r/relationships

Contact Us: thebluecafestories@gmail.com

redditredditstoriesr/survivinginfidelity

Post a Comment

0 Comments